0

10 Things I Want for My Birthday


June 17, 2011

10:48AM


Wow! It's my birthday today. I'm not really a huge fan of presents but since I want to write something on this
"special day", I thought of listing the things I've been wanting to have for a long time. And in the tradition of my
"Tuesday's Ten Whatevers", I picked the ten gifts I would be glad to receive today. Here's my wish-list:

10. An "alter-ego" blog.


Which I actually already have! I made it yesterday and I already started blogging there. Not that I don't want this blog any more, I just thought I want a place where I can spill my heart out other than here in Go Ask Tuesday.

9. Volks® Super Dollfie 13 - Tsukasa Konoe.

I love Tsukasa Konoe! I'm just not sure this particular model faced out already, but pre-owned ones can do! Hehe!

8. Magic 8 Ball.

At number 8 is an 8! Err, a Magic 8 Ball that is! It's kinda rare at the malls I go to.

7. Skateboard.

I used to keep Ralph Jhonel's skateboard named Homer. And since I returned it back to him, my room suddenly is incomplete. Maybe I need a replacement.

6. Fake Skull (or any Anatomical Figures).

Remember the manga series "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" a.k.a "Perfect Girl Evolution" a.k.a. "The Wallflower"? Sometimes I want to be Sunako Nakahara; always had an obsession with darkness and a morbid fascination with blood, horror movies, and similarly dark things, hates excessive light exposure and also does poorly in hot weather.

5. GhostGirl series by Tonya Hurley.

L-R: GhostGirl, GhostGirl: Homecoming, GhostGirl: Lovesick.
I already read the ebook version of the first installment, and since then, I started to be a fan.

4. GhostGirl guitar.

Since I love GhostGirl so much, I included this in my wish-list. This is actually a price to a GhostGirl "Lovesick" music video contest.

3. Giniling Festival Makamundo "Bungo" T-Shirt.

Aside from the fact that I'm going to finally meet my idols, the Makamundo "Bungo" T-Shirt is one of the reasons why I am planning to attend to Giniling Festival's Makamundo Part 2 album launch on July 1, at Freedom bar. I'm not sure if they have my size, but whatever size is the smallest, I will buy it anyway.

2. Inuman with "Mga Men" (as if we haven't been drinking a freakin' lot these past weeks!).

This is what I always look forward to whenever my birthdays are approaching. Of course I'm going to spend all the remaining birthdays of my life with them!
(Actually, tinetext na nila ako ngayon uh! Haha!).

1. This Guy.

I don't want to say any more. :)



OK. OK. I know this wish-list is just too ambitious! Haha! Pag-bigyan n'yo na 'ko, birthday ko ngayon eh!

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio