1

I'm moving on without you.



October 29, 2011
06:23AM


Dear Apa,


I think life's teaching me a lesson. Something I could pick up in the future... and I think I'm starting to learn. To learn how to live my life and do what I'm supposed to do. Although, at times, I wonder why am I put to such a test that is so difficult to the point that I failed miserably. But I guess every cloud has a silver lining. Sometimes life's hard... okay, most of the times! We reach a junction and then whatever we choose will determine our destiny. I'm not sure whether my ending will be a happy ending but nevertheless, I've made a decision that I think I'll thank myself dearly in future. I want to believe in that.

In order to gain something, I have to give up another.

For the record, I'm moving on with my life! I'm not saying that I'm finally forgetting about Ralph Jhonel, that's the last thing I want to do. What I'm trying to say in this letter is that I'm finally learning to deal with life and everything that it gives me. I'm trying my best to accept the bitter truth that Ralph Jhonel is now just a part of my past and never will be a part of my future. I know people will walk in and out of our lives. But what we have are memories that no one can take away from our lives. I'll get better in time. I'll be a better person.



it's me,
Tuesday

1 comments so far.:

JD Tan

:">

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio