0

Small Talk


November 18, 2011
01:23AM

Dear Apa,

Hey you! What's up? How's life?

I've been meaning to write to you about Jhepmar's birthday bash. But now that I finally found time to write, it is also now that I don't know what to tell you. Ralph Jhonel didn't come to the party, I already knew he's not coming though. He already told me that he's not invited and I even told him that it's going to be impossible for him to come anyway since it was Tuesday and he's got to go to school the next day.

Yes Apa, we talked...

...a little!

Don't you think it's amazing? I was really, totally overjoyed that Ralph Jhonel talked to me before Jhepmar's birthday. It doesn't matter what we talked about or how long (err, short) it took, what really matters is that I finally got his attention. At least now I know that he knows I still exist. Or maybe it's better to say that at least now I know that he was just pretending all along not to notice I am here. I always knew he was avoiding me. And I would like to thank him for talking to me again, I needed it so badly.

I'm not certain about the future. Are we going to be okay again, or are we staying this way. I don't know if we're going to have a small talk again. But I know that I am going to look forward to it. I know I will be right here waiting still.

it's me,
Tuesday

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio