0

The beginning of another chapter of my not-so-picture-perfect-life-story.


January 09, 2012
11:14AM

Dear Apa,

Hey you! What's up?

It's been a long time since I last wrote to you and I really missed it doing so. It's not that I don't have stories to tell, matter of fact, I've got lots of them that I failed to tell you since I haven't been keeping in touch since November. I'm sorry for that, Apa.

It's 2012! Wow! It's another year! I'm planning on keeping my self happy this year for a change. But you know me, it's hard for me to do that. But at least now I have a reason to be happy. Ralph Jhonel came to see us after Christmas and it was the best Christmas gift ever. It's what I always wanted, you know that, right? On his birthday, I posted a greeting on his Facebook wall and he replied to say thanks and he apologized (I guess it was for he ignored me for a year). So on the day after Christmas, I sent him an SMS and tried if I can finally ask him to see us. Surprise! He replied and I actually didn't expect that. And so we planned to meet and the following night, he came. Man, was I so overjoyed! I could not believe my eyes, he was right there in front of me; the most beautiful thing my eyes ever laid on. After one crucial year and a month, I finally saw him again.

I don't know if I'm going to see him again soon. I just keep reminding my self that Ralph Jhonel is a busy person and I should not expect he's gonna see me every time I want to. As for now, I'm trying to content my self with the fact that I already had the chance to be with him again. And as much as I can, I'm trying not to forget how our last hug felt like so I can still remember how it was like being with him. It's going to be long before we see each other again, but I know that when that time comes, I'll know exactly how it's going to feel like to hug him again. Because I'm keeping it in my mind.

Since it's a new year, I'm planning to forget those letters I wrote to you last year because they're all about bitterness. I already had what I always wanted, I already had time to be with Ralph Jhonel. I guess this has to be a beginning of another chapter of my not-so-picture-perfect-life-story. Let's leave the old stories behind, because from now on, my story will start again. And it will go on and on and on....

it's me,
Tuesday

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio