0

I'm happy now... sorta!


July 19, 2018
12:35PM


Dear Apa,

So I was a little too emotional on the previous letter because I guess I was missing Luke terribly. But days after I wrote that letter, Luke and I decided to see a movie together and catch up with everything in life. It's been so long since we last talked. The last time we saw each other was last month and he doesn't go online on Facebook that much and wouldn't respond to my texts either. But on July 12, we decided to meet up the following day and see Ant Man and The Wasp before he went back to Nueva Vizcaya.

For some reason, I woke up unusually early the day of our movie date. Maybe I was excited or did I just sleep too early the previous night? But I was supposed to buy Hot Wheels for my godson anyway, so I decided to go to the mall earlier than scheduled. At around 1PM, he came. We were at Starbucks for like an entire hour and man there was a lot of catching up that happened over my grande Green Tea Cream and his grande Americano. Our movie schedule was after some few hours so we had lots of time to spare and we went window shopping while continuously talking about random stuff like we used to.

I was glad we met that day. Everything felt like before, like nothing really changed. I want us to be that way forever.

Dinner at Pizza Hut courtesy of Frankie.

After the movie, we met up with Frankie because she invited us for dinner, her treat! Yay!

Since that day, I never felt lonely again. Even when Luke and I don't see each other that often anymore, at least I know that we are still the same bestfriends as before. He is in Nueva Vizcaya now and once he comes back to Manila, I'm going to ask him out again.

it's me,
Tuesday

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio