0

No More Trust Issues


November 20, 2019
10:25AM


Dear Apa,

I guess I was wrong about Chad being untrue to me. I admit, it's ridiculous to distrust him. He proved me wrong without him even trying. He just sat there with me at Army Navy, having dinner, giving me updates about what happened the previous week. Effortlessly, he earned my trust. He didn't have to lift a finger, he won my faith by simply being himself, doing his thing.

My intention was not to test him or whatever. What I actually planned to do was just go with the flow. If he was playing around, I would see the signs anyway. I mean, I'm not stupid. And it's not Rocket Science. I have a natural talent to sense when a person is being honest and when he is not. I love looking at his face when he's talking, and he always looks straight back at me. Eye to eye. That alone is a giveaway sign; he is sincere. He tells me everything, even the things that could probably hurt me, and I appreciate that 'coz the bottomline is that he tells me everything. That's why I felt guilt-stricken for doubting his intentions. I trust him now with all my heart.


At Army Navy
SM North EDSA The Block
November 19, 2019.

Today, I'm still hungover with the things that happened last night even when it only lasted like an hour (maybe even less). I'd say this is my favorite night among all the nights we spent together 'coz for some reason, we were just relaxed. Like we're very comfortable with each other. I mean, I am already at ease with him. But this time, I noticed that he's also the same with me. It makes me feel confident about our frienship status now. And I've never been this happy for a long time.

it's me,
Tuesday

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio