0

BRAAAINS!!!


December 28, 2010

06:20PM

I love playing this Facebook application. I don't know why, but I could stay the whole freakin' day in front of the computer to this game.

I already have 4 zombies. Guess what their names are.


Bitches and gentlemen, meet my zombies.


Here's Photskie, he's still a Private.


Another Schizo Private, Raprap.


Okay, I know that the Raging Private Sir Gatmaitan is supposed to have the highest rank among all my other zombies. But I need to train him more.


And finally, the Depressed Lieutenant, Ralph Jhonel. He's my first zombie so he's got the most training that made him the highest ranking so far.


These ranks will still change as time go by. I will do my best to train them all so they can be more competitive zombies. I plan on getting more, we'll see what names I'm going to think about by then.



As for now, I'mma play Braaains! Gotta go!


0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio