0

Cloud Above My Head


August 28, 2011

08:35AM

Dear Apa,

Morning!

I decided to greet with just "morning" instead of "good morning" because it isn't really a good day for me. You see, I cried my self to sleep last night. And if you're thinking that it's about Ralph Jhonel again, then you're right.

I was meaning to write to you about this last night but I was too emotional and I knew that I'm just going to say mean things that I don't really mean to say. I was really mad at Ralph Jhonel and I was crying as if it's the last time I'm ever gonna cry. But as I wake up this morning, I realized that there isn't really anything to be angry about. I understand now!

But I don't plan on asking for another reconciliation. Ralph Jhonel don't want us to be friends anymore. Honestly, I don't know why I'm even writing to you about him when I don't want to think about him anymore. He was always mean to me. He hurt me so much. He won't give a damn about me. So why would I bother to spend time ranting about him?

I guess I should just stop writing now. I'm sorry Apa, I promise to find better things to say the next time I write.

it's me,
Tuesday

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio