0

I Still Love Him!



February 19, 2011

09:49AM

I've been meaning to blog about this but I've been very busy with my Principles of Management reporting series, plus Ralph Jhonel asked me to help him with the articles for Muy Leal.

The other night, Cryptic Illusion (my dance group) underwent the elimination for Lumbac, Pulilan dance contest. We agreed to meet meet up at Robinsons Pulilan at 6PM, so Frankie and I came there on time. Our group mates weren't there yet so we waited for them outside. After few sticks of Marlboro, I got startled by someone who hugged me real tight from behind. I wasn't able to turn around and see who it was because he was holding me tight.

"Sino ba 'to?" I kept asking for how many times, but the guy did not answer. Suddenly, I had a feeling it was him and I asked "Sino ba 'to?" for the last time. He finally let me go. And when he walked to my front to show himself, it turned out that my guess was right. It was him, in the flesh. Jaypee Rivera. My favorite ex.

I fought the urge to cry. Man, I missed him so much. I've been wanting to see him again. God knows I already have forgiven Jaypee for what he did to me. And that very moment he was there right in front of me, looking into my eyes as if asking for apology, I knew that whatever happened between us in the past doesn't matter to me any more.

"O bakit?" I asked as his gaze bury into my eyes. He just smiled and shook his head. He's never changed, I realized. And so as the feeling I have for him.

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio