0

One.. Two.. Click!



March 26, 2011
09:02PM

OK. I know it's still the Earth Hour and I should turn off everything that uses electricity, but it's really boring tonight so I decided to just update this blog. But there really is nothing to say, so maybe I'll just post the photos Ralph Jhonel took few weeks ago for his Photography project. I'm really proud of him when he told me he received a good mark on it. I was really proud of my self too because I helped him with it. Here are some of the photos he took:








He failed to take some photos of the sculptures at the Malolos Capitol Grounds because it was already dark when we got there. But then, one day, I passed by there and I remembered him and ofcourse I missed him. I sat right in front of one of the sculptures there and just stared at it for a good couple of minutes. And then, since he failed to take its photo, I decided to do my own photography and took a photo of the statue. I don't have a DSLR, I used my camera-phone for it.



Not too bad! I really want to be a photographer like him. Maybe I should study photography too!

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio