0

The Best Decision Today


January 17, 2011

03:53PM

I failed to attend cheerleading practice today as I woke up late! Imagine, I got home at 4 in the morning from Sto. Niño, Plaridel. I watched the dance competition with JR, Frankie, Tophe and Anne. I really wanted to go to the practice, but when I decided to take a little nap, I fell into a deep sleep and the next thing I knew as I woke up, it's already lunch time.

I still went to my college though, I picked my cheerleading uniform from Avi. I still don't see it as the first thing I did when I got home is update this blog and check my Facebook account — which is the best decision today, Ralph Jhonel is online! I really missed Ralph Jhonel. He finally told me he was here in Bulacan last Christmas break. It really sounds funny that he admitted he was here only now that it's been a month since I was hoping he'd tell me. I'm not hurt any more!

OMG! We, the Cryptic Illusion, are competing tonight. I almost forgot! I think I should prepare now! Update later! Bye!

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio