0

OK Team, Let's Go!

January 17, 2011
06:20PM



Dear ABE Malolos Cheer Team,

The competition's on Wednesday, imagine that! It feels like we've been practicing for years and now we're finally here, we're competing at last!

Our squad is a dream-team, or at least it is for me. I've been going to ABE in the last 2 years and the first time I set foot at our college, I started looking forward to being in the team. Who would've thought I'm going to make it without even lifting a finger? Who would've thought I'm even gonna be one of the cheer-captains? I was really overwhelmed when I became Below Zero's official choreographer during the start of the semester. And when I became one of ABE's Cheer Captains, the feeling multiplied to a double. Man, I'm finally doing what I've been dreaming to do.

I know I've never been the ideal cheer-captain, some might even be calling me a bitch. I apologize for being rude and tactless and thoughtless and mean. I apologize for insulting some of you most of the times. Hey, I'm just being me. Love me or hate me, I won't give a fuck. Just keep in mind, I know what I'm doing. I may be becoming a bitch all the time, but I only do it because I want you guys to improve. That's called being "brutally honest". If I think you need improvements, I'll tell you you're a pain in the ass so you'll be motivated to prove me wrong. The more I say mean things about you, the more you might prove I'm wrong. Too bad most of you don't see it. Instead, you think I was just born a reincarnation of Hitler. And you started hating me and if you want to know the truth, I'm hurt.

The time Kuya Arjay compared his way of being a choreographer to mine, I was like "WTF?". I started to realize you never really liked me as a captain. But that's okay, I understand.

I don't know if we're all still gonna be friends after this. I wan't you to know that ABE Cheer Team is the best part of this semester for me. I met new friends and I've learned lessons from this experience. The exhaustion is just a teeny bit of its downside, what really matters is that we're all in this together; competing as one, showing our team spirit and treating each and everyone as friends more than as team mates.

To Kuya Arjay, thank you for being so patient and understanding.

To Bebe JR, sorry for we always give you hard times — and yeah, "sakit ng ulo".

To Frankie, thanks for doing this with me. You know this is our dream.

To Tophe, Anne and Avi, thanks for the laugh-trips. We've never been this close.

To Nikko, thanks for being an inspiration. I love you for that.

To my Below Zero family, thanks for believing in what I can do.

To the ones I hurt, sorry for being a bitch. Bitches go to hell, so I guess I'll see y'all there! Haha.

And to the professors, classmates, friends, families and the ones who helped us with this, thank you. We will do our best to bring home the bacon!

OK team, let's go! We're finally doing this after weeks and weeks of nightmares. We can do this, God is good all the time. Let's pray hard and trust in Him for our victory.

it's me,
Tuesday

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio