0

New Year, New Members of the Family


January 1, 2011

11:22PM

Me and my cousins just had a little party tonight, that's why I'm a little tired. The best part was our Pinoy Henyo game. Man, was I so excited! Ate Che, my cousin, gave away Php100.00 pesos per correct answers, and I ended up with Php300.00. Yippie! But really, the most important thing that happened tonight is that we spent time together.

And if you think that things couldn't get any better, you're wrong. Just before Ate Shawi, my sister, went home, she made the biggest announcement. She's preggy! We're going to have a new family member. We were all overjoyed, it's a good news. Imagine that, the year has just started and yet our family already recieved such a huge blessing. I'm really excited for her. And the thought of having a new baby in the family excites me big time.

So to sum it up, we are going to have 3 new babies this year. Aside from Ate Shawi, there 2 other pregnant members in the Sucgang clan. Ate Karen, my cousin who lives in New York, announced last month that she's having a baby. And April, my cousin Kuya Nestle's wife, is now flaunting her big bump. Oh my God, the new generation of Sucgangs are starting to dominate this family. I'm starting to picture little kids running to and fro in our compound. I can't wait.

That's it for now, I'm really tired. I think I need to indulge my self in a cup of coffee and a bag of Oishi Ridges. Gotta go!

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio