0

A Huge Wave of BITCHES is Approaching


January 21, 2011

11:27AM

My Goddess! I never run out of Facebook friend requests from girls of other ABE campuses since the Inter-ABE Sports Fest last Wednesday. Oh these girls! They seem to me that they're unable to get over my Ultimate Crush # 10, Nikko Natividad.

The girls in the audience really went wild during our cheerdance performance, they were drooling over Nikko in the most animated ways. You might think it's too exaggerated, but they really went crazy as if Nikko was some kind of a K-Pop artist or something. Man, those girls are manic.

We were all surprised that people reacted that way about Nikko, he was never treated that way in Malolos or anywhere else in Bulacan — let alone in our campus. Nikko is the most humble guy I've ever known, it seems to me that he isn't even aware he's handsome. He's down to earth, he gets along with any kind of people, as long as he is treated well. That experience at Amoranto Sports Complex must be very traumatic to Nikko; girls called his name everywhere he went, endlessly asked him for his mobile number and bugged him for the sake of photos with him. In our service vehicle, he told us how pissed off he really was. He told us he felt harrassed that girls tugged him, hugged him, touched him and one even forced a kiss on his lips. That is why he just hid himself in our service vehicle the whole freakin' day and did not show himself up as much as possible.

Those girls now start to be pains in the ass. I don't know how in the world did they find me on Facebook, I never gave anyone my email address or at least my name. So they started adding me up and sending me endless messages, everyone of them asks for Nikko's mobile number and Facebook account. Some even asks stupid questions like what shampoo does Nikko use and did I ever kiss Nikko. What the fuck?! Others even asks naughty things. I don't entertain questions and I won't give away Nikko's mobile number, full name and email address. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH NIKKO NATIVIDAD! For heaven's sake! Why ask me?

OK. I may have promised some of those girls that I'll ask Nikko for permission to give away his contact details, but I just said that so they'll stop bugging me about it. Nikko must be sick of those kinds of girls, he even have his Facebook account setting in private already and removed his profile picture. I have this feeling he's even changing his number any moment now. Because a huge wave of bitches is approaching.

Watch out Nikko, there are bitches on your lawn!

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio