0

OMG! Are You In Love?? Are You?!


January 13, 2011

02:10PM

He's been posting love song lyrics on his wall, he must be in love. Man, imagine that! Ralph Jhonel seems to me that he's in love. I've never been so thrilled!

If it is true that he is in love, I'm so happy for him. I know that he's happy, and just the thought of it really puts a smile on my face. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, but I'm certain I am happy for him.

I know. I know I must be hurt, but what can I do? I my self am surprised I wasn't hurt! Okay, maybe I am. But it's no biggie. What matters is that Ralph Jhonel is in love! It's been a long time coming.

I hope I can meet the lucky girl, but it's still up to Ralph Jhonel if he wants to introduce me to his love or anyone else from his new circle of friends. I mean, Ralph Jhonel's Bulacan friends and his "Growling Tigers" friends are two different poles. They just won't collide, or at least it seems that Ralph Jhonel don't want that to happen. But, anyway, whatever makes him happy also makes his Bulacan friends happy. Especially the thought that he may be in love. I, in behalf of his Bulacan friends, hope that he really is in love. And I wish him luck.

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio