0

JR's Birthday Crash — I mean, Bash!


January 10, 2011

08:06PM


The birthday boy, Bebe JR!

I swear to God, I can't remember the full details of what happened that night. And no matter how hard I try to recall, there's not much my mind can produce. Gah! It's frustrating. I swear to God, I can't remember the full details of what happened that night.

Below Zero president, JR Bondoc, celebrated his birthday last Saturday (his actual birthday is on the 13th). So we were invited, of course! I went to his place with Frankie and we drank Red Horse and sang at the videoke as soon as we got there. Everything went on smoothly — at first. We had dinner, all of us together. Some Below Zero dancers and other ABEnistas were there. I know JR was overjoyed to have us with him during his birthday bash. But at some point that night, I rained on the parade! Let us all groan!

Ok. I swear to God, I didn't mean to do what I did. Let me tell you what really happened, or at least those I remember.

I was talking to JR and Frankie outside and the next thing I knew, I already punched JR on his face. I was sure it wasn't just one blow, but I don't know how many to be precise. Were we fighting? Was I angry? Man, I don't really remember. I must've been too wasted.

So it was over, we went back inside and sat there with the others. I did not speak, neither did JR. Frankie was left oustide, crying. I looked at JR and I felt bad seeing the frown on his face. JR is such a sweet guy, and he's the last person I would want to hurt. But I was stupid, I hurt him physically and emotionally. It was his birthday celebration, for heaven's sake! It was supposed to be his happy day. But I've been an ass-hole and I ruined his special day. I swear to God, I didn't mean to do what I did.

The following day, I got the chance to apologize to him. Thank God for Facebook! He told me it's just okay, but I can't help but feel really stupid.

We had our cheerleading practice at Paombong earlier. Oh boy, I can't bring my self to look him in the eyes. But during lunch over at Jethro's place, I had the chance to talk to him a little about what happened. He told me I actually tried 5 punches, only that he managed to block the last 2 blows. I thought he was just exaggerating it, but that seems to be a fact. I didn't had the chance to know why I did it though, maybe I need to find the courage to ask about it some other time.

I swear to God, I really feel sorry for ever doing that bullshit. I want to make it up to him. Before we part ways earlier, he let me kiss him on the cheek. I really hope things are patched up, I promise I'm not going to be that stupid again. I swear to God, I really feel sorry for ever doing that bullshit.

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio