0

Hailed Most Beautiful


January 4, 2011

12:00NN


People have been complimenting my hair a lot nowadays, I'm not surprised at all. I witnessed the dramatic change in my hair my self. Thanks to Pantene! LOL.

Yeah, really, thanks to Pantene conditioner. I didn't really care much about my hair before. No wonder it was dull, dry, damaged and other adjectives to describe the ugliness of it. Frankie would always bug me to do something about it, but I didn't give it a chance. Until our lolo gave us what seems like a year supply of Pantene conditioner (my lolo worked for Procter & Gamble for like his whole life and when he retired, the company would always give him supplies of all P&G products — and his pension, of course). I was really kinda hurt, I honestly was. I thought, "Gano'n na ba talaga kapangit 'tong buhok ko?". That is when I started obsessively using Pantene conditioner, and I fell in love with it.

Most of the times, I really feel guilty when I abuse my hair. Like when I blow-dry it and iron it with ceramic flat iron, especially that being a performer requires me to torture my hair. But it really takes a friggin' lot of efforts to look good, especially on my part. Haha! Man, it pays to be vain. Not only you'll look good, you'll also feel good about yourself. Not to mention, be more confident!

0 comments so far.:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio